Wednesday, April 2, 2014

C4T #3

C4T #3 Post #1:

This week I was assigned to Allanah King. She is a primary school teacher in New Zealand. In her post, Connections, diversity, coherence: Three vignettes exploring learning with iPads in primary schools, she talks about how using the iPad in the classroom is a good thing. She has even found some studies to prove this.


My Reply:

Hi, I am Kelly Campbell and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Special Education and taking a class right now called EDM. It teaches us about technology that we can use in the classroom with our students. I love the idea of using the iPad in the classroom. There are so many great apps that are designed to help students learn. For Special Education there are also a lot of great apps that can help the student communicate and learn as well. I enjoyed reading your blog. If you want to visit my class’s blog, or mine here are the links: http://edm310.blogspot.com 

C4T #3 Post #2:

This week I read one of Allanah's previous post Ask Before You Post. She talks about using photos from the internet for your personal social media, a presentation or lecture. She explains that once you post a picture to the internet, it is there forever and it can not be removed. So it always polite to ask people before you use or post a picture of them. 

My Reply:

Great post!! I work at a camp each summer and my director told us to ask before we took pictures with people and posted them on the internet. I had never really thought of asking people before she said that. I guess I always just assumed it was okay. But now that I think of it, everyone should ask because once you post that picture online, it is there forever. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment