Tuesday, April 22, 2014

C4K for April

C4K #9:

This week I was assigned to Raewen-Eve from Mr. Somerville's class. She talks about the time when men came to her school to add/build an addition onto her school. She said the used a tall crane and that it was really cool to see a crane.

My Reply:

Hey Raewen-Eve, I am Kelly Campbell from the University of South Alabama in the United States. That is really exciting that your school got a new room. My grandfather used to work with cranes. I think it is fascinating to watch them. I loved reading your post, keep up the great work!

C4K #10:

This week I was assigned to Anna in Ms. Nalder's class. She made a chart about using her Chromebook in the classroom. She answered questions on what she liked the most and what she disliked.

My Reply:

Hey Anna! My name is Kelly Campbell and I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I love your chart and your reflection on Chromebook. I don't have a Chromebook but they sound pretty cool. I loved reading your blog, keep up the great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment