Wednesday, April 2, 2014

C4K for March

C4K #6:

This week I was assigned to Meliana. She posted a video about fitness and what activities she likes to do.

My Reply:

Hi Meliana! I am Kelly Campbell and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I also like fitness. It is a great way to stay healthy. Your picture is beautiful. I love that you get to draw a picture for your blog. I enjoyed watching your video. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.


C4K #7:

This week I was assigned to Patricia. Patricia wrote about the time he was getting ready for camp. He wrote it in the form of his mom and him talking.

My Reply:


Hey Patricia, my name is Kelly. I am student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. What kind of camp do you attend? When I was younger I loved going to camp and now I am a counselor/volunteer at a camp. Great post! Keep up the great work.

C4K #8:

This week I was assigned to Hala from Ms. Clark's class. She did a presentation on the times tables. She showed great ways to help you learn them. But I think the title of her presentation says it all, "Multiplication TimesTables."

My Reply:

Hi Hala! I am Kelly Campbell. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I love your presentation. I have never seen the times tables being taught like this. I always just had to memorize them, this is fantastic. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment