Wednesday, February 26, 2014

C4K Summary for February


C4K #1:

This week for my C4K I was assigned to Adam. Adam was so excited because his class got to Skype with Sharky Gillian. Sharky Gillian told the class about really cool facts about sharks. Adams says that sharks are harmless to us. He says them just get confused when they see a surfboard and they mistake it for a human. They think the surfboard is a seal, their favorite food. He also mentions that humans kill shark for useless reason like to make soup. Adam said this soup, fin soup, does not taste good and could also be toxic.

My Reply:

Hey Adam, I am Kelly and I am in EDM310 class student at the University of South Alabama. I loved reading your post. I think it is so cool that your class got to Skype Sharky Gillian and you got to learn so many cool facts and sharks. It breaks my heart that people kill sharks for useless reasons. I had no idea that on average sharks five humans, yearly. I look forward to reading more of your posts, keep up the great work. 

C4K #2:

This week I was assigned to Kayla. She was asked the question, "what do you think you will be like and what do you think you will doing 15 years from now?" She hopes to be a vet or a librarian. She also just wants to be happy. Kayla will be out of school by then and she says she will probably still live with her family to help out around the house.

My Reply:

Hello Kayla, I am Kelly and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I think it is so cool that you already know that you want to be a vet or a librarian when you get older. I had no clue what I wanted to do until I was in like 12th grade. I think you will be happy 15 years from now, if you are doing something you love. I loved reading your post and I look forward to reading more.

C4K #3:

This week I was assigned to Craig. Craig gives some tips about bullying. She starts by giving tips on what to do if you are being bullied. She says the best thing to do is tell an adult, report them and ignore them. She also say just to stay away from the person that is bullying you. The next thing Craig talks about is, how to help someone if they are being bullied. Craig says do not let someone who is being bullied feel left out. She says try and play with and become friends.

My Reply:


Hey Craig, I am Kelly and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Your advise on bullying is perfect. It would be great if more people took your advise. Remember if you see someone getting bullied tell someone and try and be friends with that person that was getting bullied. I look forward to reading more of your post. Keep up the great work.

C4K #4:

This week I was assigned to Guy Behind Waffle House. He write a post about a book he read and he also saw the movie to go along with it. Although, he never says what movies or book, he says that he enjoyed the movie over the book.

My Reply:

Hey, I am Kelly and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Books can be very interesting and knowledgeable. I also like movies because it is a motion picture along with a storyline. I am not sure what book and movie you and talking about but I am sure it was a good one. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment